Resources & Links
2022 Year-End Tax Letter
A Guide to your Important Documents
What to Keep, What to Shred
2023 Payroll Rates
New Business Start-up Kit
To request a New Business Start-up Kit, please complete the following form:
QuickBooks Coffee Break Tutorials
- Bank Reconciliations–WATCH NOW
- Social Security Deferrals in Payroll- WATCH NOW
- Reporting using QuickBooks Online-WATCH NOW
- Entering Vendors-WATCH NOW
- Basics of Budgeting Online-WATCH NOW
- Entering Expenses and Bills Online –WATCH NOW
Navigating the Minefields of Current Employment Issues 11/3/2021
Michael J. Torchia, Esq.
Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia, LLC
- Current Exchange Rates – This link will help you chart the dollar against any foreign currency.
- Mortgage, Bank, Lending, and Interest Rates – This site will give you the most up-to-date information on constantly fluctuating rates.
- Money Magazine – Check stock quotes, and track the day’s financial news.
- MSN Money – A great source of information for your personal finance needs. Get access to quotes, stock research, and news.
- Market Watch by Dow Jones – CBS Marketwatch provides links to financial news, stock quotes, IRA resources, stock picks and more.
- Travelex – Foreign Exchange – Foreign currency exchange. Travelex has competitive exchange rates and traveler’s cheques.
- Social Security Administration – Social Security Administration administers retirement, Medicare, disability and other benefits.
- U.S. Small Business Association – Programs and services to help you start, grow and succeed.
- U.S. Department of Commerce – U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Federal Citizen Information Center – A catalog of Free and low-cost federal publications that may be of interest to you. Also contains a lot of important consumer information.
Tax Information Sites
- IRS – The IRS website has many great tax resources for you.
- IRS W4 Form – This form is used to determine federal income tax withholding.
COVID-19 Resource Sites
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- US Department of Labor
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- US Small Business Administration
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- PA Department of Community & Economic Development
- New York Times – A good source for national and world news.
- CPA Website Design – Comprehensive website design and hosting complete with tools created especially for CPAs.
- Consumer World – Giving consumers reviews and knowledge for almost everything and anything you could purchase.
- ABC’s of Real Estate – Great knowledge if you are buying, selling or mortgaging your home.
- Yodlee – Yodlee is an aggregator of your bank accounts, reward programs, and a lot more. View all your accounts and your financial portfolio all in one place.