Resources & Links
- Fast Facts on the PPP Forgiveness
- Accounting and Tracking the loan
- SAMPLE-Forgiveness tracking v3-BBCo
- Loan Comparison Chart-Thompson Reuters
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist US Chamber of Commerce 4.23.20
- CARES Act Synopsis — Antheil Maslow & MacMinn
- Families First Coronavirus Protection Act — Antheil Maslow & MacMinn
- World Health Organization (WHO) –Workplace Readiness
- Centers for Disease Control–Keeping the Workplace Safe
- National Alliance on Mental Illness–Resource and Information Guide
- Pennsylvania Stay At Home Order
- PA Request for Waiver/Exemption to Business Closure
- New Jersey Stay at Home Order
- PA Unemployment Eligibility
COVID-19 Resource Sites
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- US Department of Labor
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- US Small Business Administration
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- PA Department of Community & Economic Development
- Current Exchange Rates – This link will help you chart the dollar against any foreign currency.
- Mortgage, Bank, Lending, and Interest Rates – This site will give you the most up-to-date information on constantly fluctuating rates.
- Money Magazine – Check stock quotes, and track the day’s financial news.
- MSN Money – A great source of information for your personal finance needs. Get access to quotes, stock research, and news.
- Market Watch by Dow Jones – CBS Marketwatch provides links to financial news, stock quotes, IRA resources, stock picks and more.
- Travelex – Foreign Exchange – Foreign currency exchange. Travelex has competitive exchange rates and traveler’s cheques.
- Social Security Administration – Social Security Administration administers retirement, Medicare, disability and other benefits.
- U.S. Small Business Association – Programs and services to help you start, grow and succeed.
- U.S. Department of Commerce – U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Federal Citizen Information Center – A catalog of Free and low-cost federal publications that may be of interest to you. Also contains a lot of important consumer information.
Tax Information Sites
- IRS – The IRS website has many great tax resources for you.
- IRS W4 Form – This form is used to determine federal income tax withholding.
- New York Times – A good source for national and world news.
- CPA Website Design – Comprehensive website design and hosting complete with tools created especially for CPAs.
- Consumer World – Giving consumers reviews and knowledge for almost everything and anything you could purchase.
- ABC’s of Real Estate – Great knowledge if you are buying, selling or mortgaging your home.
- Yodlee – Yodlee is an aggregator of your bank accounts, reward programs, and a lot more. View all your accounts and your financial portfolio all in one place.