Bee, Bergvall & Co. is currently looking for experienced professionals with outstanding credentials and solid technical skills. If you are looking to make a difference with the clients you serve, within a firm that provides an engaging work environment, we invite you to inquire about our current openings.
Bee, Bergvall & Co. Core Values
- Our growth and direction depend on and are influenced by the input and contributions of all who are within the firm
- We care about the careers and success of our employees just as we care about the financial success of our clients.
- The firm & its clients are stronger when your life and your family are a priority
Bee, Bergvall & Co. is dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees by fostering a work environment that embraces personal and professional development. Our friendly, collegial culture allows our team to lead a balanced life between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
Make an Impact with your Clients
We want our clients to say, “My business is better off because Bee, Bergvall is my accounting firm.” And they do!
Here are some comments from our clients:
- “I didn’t understand my finances before, now it’s starting to make sense”
- “I used to dread going to the accountant, now I look forward to it”
- “I never knew accounting could be so much fun”
- “The money I spend with you is a good investment”
- “You actually care about me and my family”
Make an Impact with your Family; In Your Life
Your family needs quantity time–not just quality time. In a typical year, our team works an average of 2100 hours a year-and that’s billable & nonbillable hours. Yes-we have a busy tax season but the workload is less at other times in the year, allowing you to manage a more flexible work schedule.
Make an Impact in your Community
- We seek to make an impact on our world–whether it’s through the firm or our team taking time to volunteer.
- Nearly 25% of our work is with nonprofit clients in audit, tax or consulting
- Our nonprofit division–The Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management provides training, strategic planning, and facilitation; pairing our accounting and strategic expertise to help them better serve their populations.
- Our team uses the flexibility in their schedules during the year to serve on Boards, lead Girl Scouts, be active in their children’s school, and volunteer.
- Staff at the firm have volunteered their time locally and internationally in Central America, Africa and Europe.
- Great clients with fascinating companies and industries
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Professional Education
- Immediate eligibility for Health Insurance
- Marketing Incentive plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous 401K match
- Various bonus structures
- Paid professional memberships
- Significant opportunities for professional growth and advancement in the firm
- Parental leave
Bee, Bergvall & Co. is an equal opportunity employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for good talent to join our team and we are excited to learn more about you! Please follow the instructions below on how to apply for one of our open positions. Although we can’t follow up on every query, we will contact you by email for further discussion if your qualifications appear to be a good fit for Bee, Bergvall & Co.’s dedicated team of professionals. Thank you for your interest!
Audit Manager (CPA)
Bee, Bergvall & Co is looking for a strong Audit Manager to join our experienced team.
- Minimum 7 years of recent public accounting experience at national, regional or local firm
- CPA having already attained the position of manager at their current CPA firm
- Significant municipal and nonprofit experience
- Significant experience in a paperless environment using audit software
- Able to manage client relationships from start to finish in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to meet with prospective clients and prepare proposals in response to RFP
- Ability to problem solve and think both creatively and logically
- Attend industry meetings and conferences and network with clients and potential clients
- Ability to train, supervise, and manage staff including review of workpapers, provision of review comments and follow up
- Build and nurture strong working relationships with clients, sharing knowledge and adding value to the client relationship
- Provide value to overall firm strategy and management
- Actively participate in the firm’s marketing program
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- Regional firm experience
- Single audit experience/audit experience under the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Desire to fast track to the principal level
- Demonstrate commitment to our industries served through Board or committee involvement on nonprofit or municipal boards and/or committees
- Have experience generating new clients and services for current clients
- Post pandemic will travel to our client’s locations to conduct work or meetings. Most of our clients are in Bucks and Montgomery County with some clients in other surrounding areas
If you are looking to make a difference with the clients you serve and embrace our values, review the details of this particular position and submit your resume and cover letter. Interested candidates may apply by submitting a resume and a letter of interest to Cindy Bergvall, CPA Apply
No phone calls please.
Excellent part-time opportunity for CPA with 5+ years’ public firm experience to work at our Bucks County CPA firm. We will also consider remote applicants. The candidate will prepare federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals, businesses, fiduciaries and exempt organizations.
We are committed to using our business and accounting knowledge to help our clients develop their businesses & organizations to their fullest potential. Correspondingly, we want to grow our team members to their fullest potential.
- CPA license
- 5+years’ current experience as a tax preparer
- 5+ years’ experience providing tax planning and advice
- Strong tax, communication, accounting and analytical skills
- Work independently & as part of a team directly serving clients
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in Ultra Tax and MS Office
- Experience in working in a paperless environment
This position offers:
- Opportunity to work with a diverse group of interesting clients
- Opportunity to assist clients in developing their businesses and organizations
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A Seasonal Schedule could be considered
- Ability to work remotely
If you are looking to make a difference with the clients you serve and embrace our values, review the details of this particular position and submit your resume and cover letter. Interested candidates may apply by submitting a resume and a letter of interest to Denise Neason, CPA Apply
No phone calls please. Principals only, we will not accept calls from recruiters.
Currently there are no open positions.
Currently there are no open positions